Several people hold concrete opinions about childbirth and lean towards the conventional way of fertilization. Being a medical procedure, fertility treatment increases the chances of an individual conceiving a child without any biological hindrances.
At Sakhi Fertility Clinic we have the best fertility doctors in Pune who make the process of childbirth safer and happier for the mother.
What are the causes of infertility in males and females?
Infertility refers to the condition wherein the couple cannot get pregnant within 1 year. It is a completely normal and natural outcome of a few factors that possibly reduce fertility in both males & females. Females can have two types of infertility: Primary & Secondary. In the former, a female is unable to achieve their first pregnancy whereas in the latter a female has successfully achieved at least 1 pregnancy. The best fertility clinic in Pune offers treatments for both types of infertility.
Causes of infertility in females:
- Blocked Fallopian Tubes : This can be a consequence of an STI, pelvic surgery
- Uterine disorders : These are inflammatory or benign (unharmful) abnormalities like Fibroids. Fibroids are muscular tumors that can grow in the uterus in a female reproductive system.
- Ovarian Cysts & Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
If your fertility specialist in Pune at Sakhi has concluded that your reproductive system suffers from infertility then one major reason could be sacs filled with fluids growing inside/on your ovaries or a hormonal condition affecting your hair and skin too.
According to our best fertility doctors in Pune other causes of female infertility include:
- Age : As female advances in age, the number of eggs begins to decline thereby reducing the chances of conception.
- Being underweight : An underweight body has imbalanced hormones and whenever hormones are not sync a female cannot conceive a child.
- Excessive smoking : The substances present in cigarettes considerably decrease eggs thereby reducing fertility in females.
Causes of infertility in males:
- Retrograde Ejaculation (semen entering the bladder)
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Celiac Disease (digestive disorder)
- Side effects of medications
What are the symptoms of Infertility?
Getting a proper diagnosis from a fertility specialist in Pune can help you in achieving a healthy pregnancy through leading medical practices.
Thus identifying early symptoms becomes crucial to timely get in touch with the best fertility clinic in Pune.
- Irregular Menstrual Cycle
- No periods
- Painful periods
- Painful sex
What are the Complication & Risk factors in infertility treatment?
Although pioneering medical practices are alleviating clients’ distress and guiding them through their fertility journeys more easily, there are still a few risk factors associated with infertility treatment.
- Ectopic Pregnancy : It is a condition wherein the embryo gets implanted in the Fallopian tube instead of a female’s womb.
- Premature Birth is common in mothers who opt for IVF
- Cesarean (C-section) Delivery
- Gestational Diabetes
The aforementioned risks can be minimized by consulting a proficient doctor for infertility treatments just like Sakhi – the best fertility clinic in Pune.
How can infertility be prevented?
According to our fertility specialist in Pune Infertility can be prevented in the following ways:
- Maintaining a physically active lifestyle
- Exercising regularly
- Maintaining body weight moderately depending on height
- Quitting smoking
What infertility treatments are included in the Sakhi Clinic in Pune?
Sakhi Clinic is the best fertility clinic in Pune because it fosters a nourishing relation of females with their bodies. At Sakhi, every woman can find the assistance they are seeking. Following are the infertility treatments provided at Sakhi:
- IUI : IUI or Intra Uterine Insemination is an artificial process of letting the sperm fuse with the eggs during ovulation.
- IVF : In Vitro Fertilization is a lab based process. During the initial stages, an ovum from a female’s ovaries and a sperm from a male are fused in the glass (vitro). This process is ideal for clients who want to eliminate the chances of genetic diseases in their future children.
- PGD : Preimplantation Genetic Disorder diagnosis is performed to eliminate the feeling of doubt and guilt in parent. This testing technique identifies the genetic disorders in the embroys created by IVF. As the best fertility clinic in Pune we are conscious of parents’ needs and the escalating ethical practices that align family planning.
Why choose Sakhi Clinic for fertility treatment in Pune?
Sakhi’s best fertility doctors in Pune abide by the leading ethical practices in the sphere of medicine.
After assessing the patient’s age and medical issues we break down every step of their pregnancy journey and help them evaluate both the pros and cons. Our doctors are leading obstetricians who are experienced and trained in the field of female infertility. We make it certain to attend each of our clients with the same professionalism and care.
In the contemporary world of adulterated products and unhealthy lifestyle practices many more couples are facing the issue of fertility. According to WHO “data suggests that between 48 million couples and 186 million individuals have infertility globally.”
At Sakhi we believe in following ethical medical practices. We advise our clients to come for diagnosis and only after evaluating we draw them a plan for conceiving a child. The good news is at Sakhi we employ the leading techniques and machinery to provide healthier pregnancy journeys.
As a female advances in age, the number of eggs begins to decline thereby reducing the chances of conception. IVF is the leading choice among women of older age.
Our clinic follows superior hygienic practices. We provide our clients with sterile cups of ejaculation midst a private and clean environment.
Background check your egg donor’s life for a deeper understanding of their physiological and psychological health. Good health can be ensured by monitoring their bodily condition and performing full body analysis before getting an egg.
The process of egg donation is a delicate process involving contracts and a plethora of legal documents. Once specified the biological mother is the woman taking the infertility service, the egg donor cannot claim the child.